East Office Building
The East Office Building located on Kennedy Plaza at 56 Exchange Terrace is a 5 story multi-tenanted office building. On this site once stood the original railway express building of Union Station. That structure burned in 1949 and with only the foundation remaining and was used for railway express trucks until the new relocated railroad station was opened. The East Office Building was constructed in 1987 to match the original architecture of the Union Station complex.
Key Tenants - Cameron & Mittleman, Brewer & Lord, Camp Dresser McKee, Roche Laboratories, Tofias, Intercontinental